The benefits of being a Board of Change Member support you and your company in your commitment to sustainable business development. You are not alone!
“For me, it is not a question of ‘why should I join’ it is ‘how can I not join’? For sustainability to really happen it has to be a priority and we all need to step up.”
– Jay Brown, Volunteer & Membership Secretary
Grow your brand and communicate your commitment to sustainable business development.
- Corporate listing in our Member directory.
- Use the Board of Change logo in materials to confirm your status.
- Event sponsorship opportunities.
- Promote special deals to other Members and take advantage of Member offers.
- Promotional media pieces of members published on the board of change website and shared via social media and our newsletter.
Expand your network of like-minded businesses and individuals. Share the ambition to co-create added value for society thanks to our unique and diverse network.
- Free entry to many events with your membership.
- Exclusive Members-only events.
- Opportunities to participate in Board of Change committees and initiatives.
- Popular social celebration events several times each year.
Avail yourself of the educational opportunities made available.
- Discounted access to education programs.
- Sustainability 101 – the how and why from our Board.
- Sustainability best practices.
We also provide additional benefits offered by our Partner Benefit Companies:
Modo The Car Co-Op
Looking to save money and time while increasing your transportation options? Start carsharing with Modo! Modo is Metro Vancouver’s only local carshare co-op, since 1997.
Thousands of Modo members share access to hundreds of cars, trucks, vans and electrics at the lowest carsharing rates in Metro Vancouver. Find Modo in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Surrey, Richmond, UBC and even Horseshoe Bay.
Membership includes gas, parking, local bridge tolls, insurance, maintenance and great perks, like discounts on travel insurance, car rentals, and health and dental coverage. Modo members even have access to vehicles in other cities across the globe, from Nanaimo to San Francisco, Sao Paolo, Brazil to Sydney, Australia.
M. Yasin & Co Inc., Certified General Accountants
M. Yasin & Co., Certified General Accountants has been practicing in BC for more than 25 years, in helping small business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs succeed. The company offers a wide range of services and advice relating to financial, tax as well as other issues faced by businesses.
Member discounts are being provided on: Not-for-profit, corporate and personal tax consultation, applications for provincial gaming funds, personal tax returns, corporate tax returns and financial statements, monthly booking (i.e. payroll, gst/pst/wcb).
Please let us know if your company would like to become a Benefit Partner.
We are always looking for creative ways to grow and expand the benefits we currently offer to our members. Being a Benefit Partner is an excellent way to cross promote and increase your business as well.
Email: info[at]boardofchange[dot]com for more information.