Who is it for?
This course is aimed at existing and emerging sustainability practitioners who want to gain the knowledge, skills and tools to take a strategic, systems approach to communicating, planning and managing sustainability initiatives. Graduates of this course will be able to explain and begin to apply The Natural Step Framework to help their organizations and communities take a leadership role in sustainability within their organizations, businesses and communities.
The promotional code “BOC-TNS-2010″ will provide Board of Change members with a 10% discount on the Level 1 course in Vancouver.
What are the prerequisites?
How long is it?
2 Days of Face-to Face Learning, plus
– 1-hour learning module and
– optional follow-up webinar with Bob Willard
What are the learning objectives?
In this course, you will:
• Describe the current sustainability opportunities and risks facing organizations and communities.
• Listen to stories / case studies from leaders in organizations moving towards sustainability.
• Apply the key steps of the ABCD methodology for sustainability planning with a case study.
• Present the core concepts of The Natural Step Framework in a short presentation and receive feedback from peers.
• Strategize how you can most effectively promote sustainability in your organization or community.
• Reflect on how The Natural Step Framework can help you take a leadership role in sustainability.
What will you receive?
The course fee includes:
• A 1-year license for our award-winning, Sustainability 101 e-Learning course.
• A customized, 2-day workshop facilitated by our experienced advisors.
• A follow-up webinar with Bob Willard, author of the Sustainability Champions Guidebook.
• A one –year membership in The Natural Step Exchange, an exclusive network of sustainability professionals from across Canada.
What comes next?
Sustainability for Leaders Level 2
Please contact Kim Larocque @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 748 3001 x 228
Register here The promotional code “BOC-TNS-2010″ will provide Board of Change members with a 10% discount on the Level 1 course in Vancouver.